$10,000 Scholarship from Kohl’s for Teen Volunteers!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Students must be between the ages of 6 and 18 as of March 15, 2014 and not yet a high school graduate.
- The student’s volunteer actions should be described in detail on the nomination.
- Volunteer efforts must have occurred in the last year.
- Winners will be chosen based on the benefits and outcomes of their volunteer service.
- Store winners will each receive a $50 Kohl’s Gift Card.
- Regional winners will each be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for higher education.
- National winners will each receive a total of $10,000 in scholarships, plus Kohl’s will donate $1,000 to a nonprofit of the student’s choice.
- To enter, visit http://www.kohlscorporation.com/CommunityRelations/scholarship/program-information.asp